L’Oreal professional help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate29

Reaction score
Hi everyone looking for advice, I really don’t have time to sit on the phone with the loreal helpline right now! I have a client in on Friday who currently gets highlights with a dia richesse inbetween then tonned with dia light! But during lockdown she has became vegan and wants to know if the colour is vegan friendly?? ( the only thing I know about vegan is Loreal botanea which we do not stock) thank you

Kate I don’t think it is! Check the boxes if it is it’ll be written all over them!
realistically I don’t think any hair product is as the ingredients would have been tested at some point in the past. I stand to be corrected on that though.
botonea won’t work for what you need it to do either. I’m nearly 100% botonea is their only vegan product

Kate I don’t think it is! Check the boxes if it is it’ll be written all over them!
realistically I don’t think any hair product is as the ingredients would have been tested at some point in the past. I stand to be corrected on that though.
botonea won’t work for what you need it to do either. I’m nearly 100% botonea is their only vegan product
Many thanks for reply :)

Latest posts

Back