L+P or Gel??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemforster

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have finally decided to book my training with CND (was a HUGE decision, based on cost, but decided to learn from the best). I was going to just book the Naturally + Gel course but am having doubts as to whether I should just do the Complete course. Please can you all advise me what you get asked for the most by clients....L+P or Gel?

Thanks advance xx

As an Education Ambassador of course I would say do the CND Complete :biggrin:

I will also give you my perspective as a salon owner and working nail professional.

I want to give my clients the best all round service menu I can, have both L&P and UV Gel give me and my clients this option.

Everyone has a preference on their application system but that should not stop you from learning or offering both. I used to try and push clients to have L&P but now I love Brisa just as much and for some clients I love it more.

The complete is a big outlay but is the most cost effective in the long run and you get a government recognised ITEC qualification at the end

You can always add L&P on later if your budget wont allow you the complete but you cannot add on the ITEC later.

Whatever you do, you have made the right decision to train with CND :Love:

dellaznails, you have helped answer one of my questions as I posted 'training - just get on with it' and I was thinking CND Gel and then was wondering if L&P is more in demand, I have heard L&P is more difficult to master??

dellaznails, you have helped answer one of my questions as I posted 'training - just get on with it' and I was thinking CND Gel and then was wondering if L&P is more in demand, I have heard L&P is more difficult to master??

Everyone is different. I took to L&P like a duck to water but hated gel at the beginning (and I learnt gel first!) but know plenty of students that are vice versa.

The advantage of Brisa is you will already have the CND lamp for Shellac and there is virtually no odour but you do have to file off

The advantage of L&P is that like Shellac you can soak off

It's a hard one I know, sorry :Love:

Everyone is different. I took to L&P like a duck to water but hated gel at the beginning (and I learnt gel first!) but know plenty of students that are vice versa.

The advantage of Brisa is you will already have the CND lamp for Shellac and there is virtually no odour but you do have to file off

The advantage of L&P is that like Shellac you can soak off

It's a hard one I know, sorry :Love:

Thanks dellaznailz, your a huge help x

Latest posts

Back