L&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronni

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks
I need some help
I havent done l&P for ages - and now the salon where i work want to start offering them.
Please can you just remind me.
thanks in advance

What system are you using now and what products will you be using?

You haven't really filled your profile in hun so we may not be able to help unless we know who you trained with or what products you use to see if we are familiar with them.

Teri x:hug:

Hi x

I agree,could you please fill in your profile,it helps us help you.

When you say "remind me " what are you looking for ? A step by step ?

x

sorry - I trained at college and then went onto train with bio sculpture (so its been a while lol)
step by step - yes please
thanks

Biosculpture is gel,so have you had any l+p training when you were at college ?

yes thats what i meant - sorry

:hug: This is not meant to be taken offensively, I find that this method may help some more,

Tell us how you were taught OR how you think you would do it and w'ell let you know where you missed out or added something.

Kind of filling in the blanks!

Teri x

Thanks for filling in your profile more.

As you did a course covering all three core systems and you have worked and converted to other brands in only gel,before offering l+p to the public i would advise you to get some more tuition using the brand you will use in salon.

This means you can re-cap what you have forgotten and give you the essential product and chemistry knowledge to be able to work confidently and safely on your clients as well as improving your technique,it makes buisness sense :wink2:

Hth's x

Thanks Becki - I thought about doing that.
Do you have any recommendations?

What brand will you be using in salon,or is that your choice ?

There are some great threads on training wich will be able to help you.If you do a search you will see a few high end products are raved about,eg Creative,Ezeflow and Nsi to name a few.

Oh btw Creative are offering free l+p conversion courses now wich is great hth's

Latest posts

Back