La Prairie or similar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Ang*

Reaction score
Hiya girls and guys - I hope I'm putting this thread in the right place. My question is, if money were no option, which skincare would you use for your own personal use? The reason I am asking is because my husband works in Holland and we were at the airport at the weekend looking at the range of la prairie treatments. He was willing to put his hand in his wallet and buy me some but I decided against it as I wanted to do a bit of research first because its quite expensive stuff! I thought where better to ask than here to see what the skin geeks love!

Hugs x Ang x:)

Hiya - i'm not a skin geek, but I love la prairie! So luxurious and really good for my skin. I also love love love their foundation (only £100 a pot!!!!!), but it lasts forever.

I also wear their perfume Silver Rain, so you could say I'm a bit of a junkie!

x

Hiya girls and guys - I hope I'm putting this thread in the right place. My question is, if money were no option, which skincare would you use for your own personal use? The reason I am asking is because my husband works in Holland and we were at the airport at the weekend looking at the range of la prairie treatments. He was willing to put his hand in his wallet and buy me some but I decided against it as I wanted to do a bit of research first because its quite expensive stuff! I thought where better to ask than here to see what the skin geeks love!

Hugs x Ang x:)
hi,

I trained with La prairie, brilliant product! but sometimes i think the price it is not justified as there is some other cosmeceutical range that delivers better results! my favorite are: microdermabrasion cream, the caviar body lotion(smell divine), retexturising serum...

gaby

Before I would consider using a product that costs the amount that Prairie do I would insist on a sample of the product first so I could test the quality. Even if it meant I had to pay for the sample - it is better to lose a small amount on a sample if it is a product that doesnt suit your skin.

thanks girls...as this is for my own personal use I've been doing research and I'm now steering myself towards the Decleor range. Watch this space as I'm sure to change my mind yet again :green:

Latest posts

Back