La tan? users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

i have been looking on the la tan website and thinking of buying some solution,any users please give any advice as to colour,guide,fadeing ect,no orage tones?

thanks maz xx

Just ask them for a free sample, they sent two out to me no problem, although I still haven't tried them lol. Also when you register with them they send out a £10 off voucher for your next order, so if you like it you will save a little money on your first order too.
Best thing to do is try for yourself and see what you think :hug:.
As I said, I haven't tried it, so can't really comment on what it's like but you may as well get the vouchers xx

Last edited:
Hi Maz
I've recently started using LA Tanning and have been very pleased with the results so far. I have tried 8%, 10% and 12%, but my favourite has to be LA Gold 10% which not only is a quick drying solution, its non sticky, non orange and I find that my clients have been really pleased with it. I have also recieved the new LA Disco 18% but im yet to find someone brave enough to try! lol. Anyway as Jennifer says above, they do a great trail pack for around £9.99 which gives you 250ml of solution to try out!
Good luck!
xxx

i am going to get some i recieved my voucher in the post this morning so will get £10 off and free delivery so 2 litres of solution will work out £20 a litre.

i am thinking about getting a 8 and 12% and then i can add drops to either if i want darker? will they send me a 8 and 12? or does it have to be the same colour?

the deals on there are fab,free tan machine with 4 bottles of tan!
is there much diffrence between the 8 and 10% ,i sprayed my friend last night with a number 8 and she thinks its to dark for her altho its a lovly colour! she is used to get a no5!

thanks maz xx

They'll send you whichever you like.

I purchased the machine offer from LA Tan, and got a litre of each of the %s. I've used the Disco on myself for a night out and on 2 clients who both loved it. I've also used the disco on myself if I've not had time to tan early enough, so I've been sprayed and left it on only about 3 hours, it has still given me a great colour.

I have to say the people I have sprayed have been very happy with the colour, it's very natural looking, and some have said it's the best tan they've had/seen.

I've read on here that other brands wear off better, but I'm afraid I haven't got round to trying any others yet (have some samples in my cupboard, I must find someone willing to spray me!)

Give it a go! Lou x

i have been toying over 2 brands i got a nice 1 with my machine but just wanting to try a diffrent one while they on offer,im gona order some la tan n now trying to work out what strangth lol,i think i will order a 8 and a 12 then can add my drops if i need it any darker,i am training at college and praticing on people so i think im better off now sampling before i have paying clients,i might even use both once i am qualified

thanks for you help

maz xx

hi i use La Tan and love it and so do my clients, i love the gold and the 10 is very popular too.

all you can do is try and see what you like, when i first called them for their trial pack they sent it to me for free!

sarah x

la tan is lovely! More a golden colour! Did it on my friend and she pale as anything! More golden than brown! but lovely!

we have been using la tan at my salon now for around 5 months. we also stock fake bake. its fast overtaking fake bake to be honest and i NEVER thought my die hard fake bakers would swap, but they are !

I personally love it, it lasts and its a great colour. we use 10 and 12 and i have once braved the 18 (i was a bourbon biscuit with eyes and teeth until i was able to wash off the guide colour but, I was a gorgeous dark dark brown colour afterwards.

so, give it a try, they are just lovely too, helpful, polite and fast delivery. I cant fault them!

tigi

LA Tan is a great solution to use, they have a nice range to suit all skin tones...the 18% looks VERY dark initally but once the colour guide is washed off it looks lovely, I am extremely pale naturally and it even comes out nice on me (going by skin tones, how my skin tans etc I should really only wear an 8% but I have to try out every soloution before it goes near my clients!) I tend to wear the 10.5% LA Gold and most of my clients like this one so definitely ask for a sample of that one. The 10% has a double dipped bronzer so the colour guide will be darker than the developed tan, I've had a few clients love the colour guide and then feel a little disappointed that the colour that developed wasn't as dark...hence sticking mostly with the LA Gold!

Try it, i'm sure you'll love it!

Latest posts

Back