LA Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luisapistache

Reaction score
Hi All,

What are your opinions on the LA tan products please? Thinking of purchasing...

Any advice much appreciated;

Thanks <3

Customer service is amazing however laurens way is awful won't be using again have a full litre of solution which is no good and refuse to exchange stick with LA any issues they sort asap tan is amazing and long lasting x

Hi All,

What are your opinions on the LA tan products please? Thinking of purchasing...

Any advice much appreciated;

Thanks <3
Love love love La Tan, no problems what so ever x

LA is fab, better than Sienna X in my opinion. Lovely and brown, great fade off and long lasting. Ive been using it for 2 years and use 12% the most.

I have tried it, but find that Nouvatan solution stays fresher much longer, especially in the fridge, where I keep mine.
LA tan is generally more of a brown tan, rather than a more natural tan with a golden touch, which I find Nouvatan is.
It depends on what you want from a tan solution. Most companies will do samples...get some and try them on some of your friends as guinea pigs, and get them to rate the colour, how long it lasts etc..that way you will get to see how the different solutions perform on the same skins, which you perhaps wouldn't on a client..
Spraying yourself to try them is a bit of a pig, but by all means try it...I gave up! ;)

I love LA tans and find they last longer than others I've tried. I'm not keen on the gold ones as I find they do look orange and I prefer a brown tone tan. Their express tan is popular but I find that has more of the gold tone. x

Latest posts

Back