LA Weave course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe our Hollywood weave is slightly different, especially the stitching and how you ladder the rows.
I know ive been wanting to train in yours as it looks more secure and neater

I know ive been wanting to train in yours as it looks more secure and neater

Are you a qualified hair dresser? If so who did you train with?

That course is only an add on so we have quite strict criteria if you haven't done one of our more in depth courses.

Are you a qualified hair dresser? If so who did you train with?

That course is only an add on so we have quite strict criteria if you haven't done one of our more in depth courses.
Yes I'm qualified at level 2, trained through KM and another beauty school but I think that one is habia endorsed whereas the other isn't x

Yes I'm qualified at level 2, trained through KM and another beauty school but I think that one is habia endorsed whereas the other isn't x

I don't deal with the training personally but I believe that course wouldn't be classed as in depth enough to do the Hollywood Weave course, I shall find out for you though.

Think you can call it whatever you like providing no one else has trademarked it, hard isn't it this industry, micro sew in? Flat weave? Cant really think of anything, I know remi cachet use Hollywood xx
My salons called kahuna so I'm calling mine the kahuna weave :D your username has a fab ring for a weave too mind! Mane godess weave :)

My salons called kahuna so I'm calling mine the kahuna weave :D your username has a fab ring for a weave too mind! Mane godess weave :)
Oh that's better something different and catchy isn't it! Go for it!! Thankyou might look into that [emoji4] x

I don't deal with the training personally but I believe that course wouldn't be classed as in depth enough to do the Hollywood Weave course, I shall find out for you though.
I dont think it would be either, the other course i took at another place called Beverley Robinson beauty school might? If not I'm gonna have to come up with my own :) x

Whats the latest with this LA WEAVE lark? What are we calling it if we can't use this "apparently nasty and bullying" Kyles term?

Whats the latest with this LA WEAVE lark? What are we calling it if we can't use this "apparently nasty and bullying" Kyles term?
After research , basically yes he has now got the trademark however anyone using it before him can continue to do so and anyone qualified it is absolutely fine it's just new businesses cannot now use it since he got the trademark , we have simple to make it a little easier popper a full stop between our L and A ... I've seen on instar am today another poor girl he has been bullying who has used to term for years but simply got it trademarked as something else instead... but my students have had it explained to perfectly and all think he's a bit of a joke and rediculous because it's been around for years... but are fine with the full stop in between the L and a :) xxx

Ah i see. So if i wanted to search for "wefts for LA Weave" into Google, will i find the product i am looking for or will this guy sneak into my laptop and threaten me with court action? ;)

lol I told my trainer (who was teaching me laweave) about that story while I was there, she thought it was so stupid!

So genuine question, do we non "LA Weave" trained call it a weave, or beaded weave or beaded weft or.....what?:confused:

So genuine question, do we non "LA Weave" trained call it a weave, or beaded weave or beaded weft or.....what?:confused:
Well yours is a Freddy weave & mines a kahuna weave ;)

Love it!

Latest posts

Back