Lack of hygiene disappointed me.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_griffin

Reaction score
My apologies if this sounds a bit silly but its something Ive been wanting to ask for a couple of days now.

I had some acrylic nails put on just over a week ago, mainly as I was a bridesmaid at the weekend but I love having them and want to keep them. This is the first time I have had enhancements and they are nice but I am quite unhappy about the lack of hygiene at the salon where I had them applied. There was no sanitisation going on at all, not even a hand wash and the files were very well used, one of them was even bent into an L shape it was so old. The enhancements are also lifting quite a bit at the sides and have been since about day 2 or 3. I want to go to another tech this week to have them done again but should I just go to her the way they are or should I get the original tech to take the enchancements off first? Im not sure if it would be considered rude to ask someone to tidy up someone elses mess???

Any advice greatly appreciated.

So long as you have told the new tech the condition of the enhancements..then it wouldnt be a problem for her..she may want to soak off and redo if they are badly lifted.
I wouldnt go back to the original tech for a soak off for the hygeine reason.

Hygiene issues annoy me too.. best thing to do is use it as an example at what not to do when and if you do enhancements..
I agree with what MJ said.. (not repeating what she said.. just standing behind it:green:)

Hygiene issues annoy me too.. best thing to do is use it as an example at what not to do when and if you do enhancements..
I agree with what MJ said.. (not repeating what she said.. just standing behind it:green:)
LOL:lol::lol::hug:

So long as you have told the new tech the condition of the enhancements...
I think that's the important thing. Let the new tech know what condition they are in, even pop in to show her if you can. Otherwise you could go for your appointment & she doesn't have enough time to fix them.

Thanks guys. xxx

Latest posts

Back