Ladies Pamper Night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GracefulH&B

Reaction score
Hello

I am hosting a ladies pamper night to raise funds for my daughters school, raise it's profile and get me some more business. I am a foot health practitioner and holistic therapist. The fhp side of the business I set up two years ago and is going well. The holistic side of the business I set up about four months ago and isn't going to well. I do reflexology, Indian head massage, Hopi ear candles, bio foot detox, facials, spa manicure and Thai pedicure. I would like to offer a treatment on the night but not sure what to offer. Can't really do Indian head or facials coz everybody will have their hair/make up done. Was thinking about doing a foot or hand massage.what do you guys think? Also, do I charge and if so how much. They are paying £5 to get in (do you think this is too much?). I really want this to work for the sake of the school and for my business. Any tips would be greatly appreciated?

Hello

I am hosting a ladies pamper night to raise funds for my daughters school, raise it's profile and get me some more business. I am a foot health practitioner and holistic therapist. The fhp side of the business I set up two years ago and is going well. The holistic side of the business I set up about four months ago and isn't going to well. I do reflexology, Indian head massage, Hopi ear candles, bio foot detox, facials, spa manicure and Thai pedicure. I would like to offer a treatment on the night but not sure what to offer. Can't really do Indian head or facials coz everybody will have their hair/make up done. Was thinking about doing a foot or hand massage.what do you guys think? Also, do I charge and if so how much. They are paying £5 to get in (do you think this is too much?). I really want this to work for the sake of the school and for my business. Any tips would be greatly appreciated?

Hello and well done you! I'm doing a similar thing for my son's school in December. There are 4 of us doing treatments and we've settled on mini mani's & pedi's, eyebrow wax, scalp massage, back massage, hand reflex and a foot/leg massage.

We're charging up to £5 per treatment but are only asking £1 entry which includes a raffle ticket.

There's loads of different ways to organise stuff like this, I really hope yours is successful

T.x

Hi ya

As an event organiser, £5 entry is quite expensive, we charge £1 entry and £1 for raffle tickets and our events are always pretty good.

We have a lot of therapists and prices start from £4, we find reflexology is the most demanded - they are classed as taster treatments and are £5. Indian head massage, mini manicure, mini pedicure and eyebrow wax are the most popular at our events. You could also offer a leg and foot massage, hand and arm massage.

Good luck! These type of events can be really rewarding x

I think entry price will depend on where you live and what the cause is. I took part in a pamper night last month in a well-to-do little village where the ladies paid £15 to get in, which included a free treatment. The place was packed! The cause? Re-roofing the village hall! Go figure x

I agree; it depends where you are.

I've just come back from a local school's event where I did 20min sessions of IHM for £10. Another lady doing the same and I were both fully booked all evening. There were lots of other therapists offering a broad range of treatments and all were booked out.

That seems to be the norm around here and I wouldn't bother if it were any less to be honest, but it depends what's right for you.

If you have some therapists in mind who would participate, why don't you ask them what they normally get? I'm sure they'd be happy to share their experience. Afterall it's in their interest to get it right, too.

If it's for a cause that interests people, they'll dig deep and support it, provided there's not an event every other week.

Good luck with it!

Latest posts

Back