Large group booking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolled Up!

Reaction score
Hi all, just need to some advice, I've got my first potential large group booking who require more than standard manis, 3 x gel extensions, 2 x express gel mani and 1 x standard. I said I will need approx 5 hours to complete all this but I'm worried I'm biting off more than I can chew but don't want to turn business away. They want me to start at 5.30pm. Do you think I can manage this on my own? I'm considering taking a student along to help do prep on others whilst I work on one lady, what are your thoughts? Help!

I would definitely take a student along to prep for you if you can.
I think you are being quite hopeful to complete these treatments in 5 hours.

Yea I think it's going to be tough, I dont know how quick you are with gel extensions but know I take 1hr 30 and that's if no art is wanted and with them chatting etc it always takes longer, I've done gel toes parties and always add extra 15 mins per client and taken another tech.

Hi
If you were considering a student I don't know if I'd be classed as one, I trained this week in gel manicure and I live in southwold if you'd be wanting some help. If you want to send me a msg feel free.😊x

Definitely take someone with you to prep. It will be a huge weight off your shoulders when you move to the next lady and know all the prep is done and you can just jump right in. As the others said above with a large group there will probably be a lot of chatter and moving their hands so it may take you a little longer.

Yes I think you're all right that a student to prep would be helpful, question is how much do I then pay them?

Latest posts

Back