Laser hair reduction, where from and what's best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyl

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a salon at the mo but want to scale back and rent smaller space and was thinking of just offering laser hair and skin treatments. I'm not great with all the science etc, I was wondering if anyone can help with suggestions on the best systems out there, if they lease and where I would get them from? I've been searching on the internet but it's a bit mind blowing! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Xxxxx

hi, i recommend Syneron Candela Syneron - candela laser | Syneron medical ltd their machines are fab, i have used their Alexandrite 755nm and no qualms at all, however their machines are at the higher end of the market i'm not too sure about leasing but give them a call

i have also used another machine but it was an IPL system from ellipse again very good machine however i do prefer laser for hair removal but its still good, great for Skin Rejuvenation & thread vein removal Ellipse IPL Laser Machines UK - IPL Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Anti-Ageing

those are the two i'm very familiar with, but i'm sure other geeks will recommend other great machines for you too xx

I use an IPL machine from InSpa. I rent it monthly and it's very good and affordable. I've had great results for my clients. Unfortunately I can't seem to get much interest in it so may send it back. I'm not on a long contract either so this isn't a problem.

Training, back up etc is excellent and it works beautifully.

Ok thanks for the info guys xx

Hi have you tried calling Skinfirst uk?
They're a wonderful company, excellent service and aftercare support is amazing. I bought my laser based machine from them 3 years back. Love it! X

Speak to Matt at pulsar

Latest posts

Back