Laser hair removal experiences.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richtraff

Reaction score
I'm in the position of investing in a new laser hair removal machine. I've broken down what I want to a few different makes and models:

Alma Soprano XL/ XLi
Lumines LightSheer/ LightSheer Duet
Lynton/Quanta Light series A*
Quanta Domino
Candela Gentlelase

Please could you post any experiences you've had, good or bad, with the machines listed above. Include efficacy, reliability and customer support if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Hi Rich,

I have had my bikini and underarms done in Southampton by a lady who uses either the Soprano XL/XLi. I'm just about to go for my 5th out of 6 treatments and so far the results have been fab. I've also had 1 treatment on my legs. It is advertised as pain free hair removal and it pretty much was but as 2 of those areas are quite sensitive it did pinch a bit in places but has been totally worth it. The legs didnt hurt at all, just felt like a warm massage!
Laurie

hi i'm an electrologist and have recently returned from Sydney, where there is a laser clinic on every street corner, the best results seemed to come from the candela gentlelase. clients got better results with this compared to ipl, good luck with your research i know it can be a bit of a mine field.:confused:

Ask the companies if you can go and spend a day in their clinic to see the machine as it is working. Lyton's definitely do this, beware of companies that won't allow this or if they don't have a clinic ask if they can come to you so you can use the machine for a day x

Hi Rich

I work for a company (SkinFirst) that has just started selling our machines in January at more cost effective prices and I personally have worked with the machines for over a year and have seen great results. We have clinics in 5 locations who all use the machines and have sold 3 machines so far and do the training etc.

If you want any information about it please let me know! I know that IPL is avancing so quick and that it is a great investment our clinic in Warrington is so busy. But love doing the treatments as we have so many nice clients! :)

If not, I hope you pick the right one for you, I know it is a difficult decision!!!! :|

Thanks

Rachael

Latest posts

Back