Laser hair removal machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powderpuff2013

Reaction score
Hi
Sorry if Iv put this in the wrong section.

I have a lot of clients asking me about laser hair removal. I only offer waxing at the moment. I would like to looking into offering laser. I have no idea which is the best machine to look into or where to start. Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Hi powderpuff2013,

If your main focus is hair removal, have you considered SHR (super hair removal)? Here's a little extract from our website the explains its benefits:

"Unlike regular IPL that delivers one high-energy light pulse to the target area, SHR delivers repetitive low-energy light pulses that accumulate in the hair follicle to an effective level to destroy it, while the short gap between each pulse allows the surrounding tissue to cool.

By utilizing low-energy, SHR decreases the amount of heat energy absorbed by the skin, making it an extremely gentle and effective hair removal treatment for all, including those with darker skin types or lighter hair. Due to the minimal effect of SHR on the skin, it is regarded as an all year round treatment; meaning patients don’t need to shy away from the sun for weeks before and after treatments."

SHR is one of our favourite functions to demo for our clients, as they are always so pleasantly surprised by just how gentle the treatment is.
Please see the attached pdf file for a more detailed explanation of SHR technology.

For more information, please message us or visit our website.

Attachments

• SHR - Super Hair Removal.pdf
    59.3 KB · Views: 47
Hi skyncare. Do you have any information on how much the machine is, training, monthly repayments etc please? Very interested. Thanks x

Hi skyncare. Do you have any information on how much the machine is, training, monthly repayments etc please? Very interested. Thanks x

Hi Corrine,

If you are looking to move into light based therapies, the Biocare-lite IPL/SHR system is a great way to start. This advanced device is priced at just £9,995 (+VAT) and includes full product training and the Core of Knowledge laser safety course, both of which are conducted by a certified LPA (Laser Protection Advisor).

All our devices can be purchased through our 0% finance scheme. After an initial deposit of 50%, you can start earning from your new equipment while paying the remaining balance in monthly instalments with 0% interest.

You can learn more about our aesthetic technology through our website (www.skyncare.co.uk), or feel free to give us a call to answer any further questions you might have. We will also be exhibiting at the upcoming ProBeauty show in London, so come say 'hi' and steal a chocolate from stand P63 if you will be attending.

I hope this helps answer your question :)

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm just interested in the
SHR: Super Hair Removal & skin rejuvenation system. I'm wanting to learn the hair removal and I love the fact this one promotes a lower frequency and is more comfortable but I do CACI non surgicals so I think this would compliment it quite well x

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm just interested in the
SHR: Super Hair Removal & skin rejuvenation system. I'm wanting to learn the hair removal and I love the fact this one promotes a lower frequency and is more comfortable but I do CACI non surgicals so I think this would compliment it quite well x

Then the Biocare-lite is perfect for your treatment requirements as it performs SHR and skin rejuvenation, as well as several other treatments such as vascular and pigmentation therapies. The SHR hair removal is pain free so patients find the treatments extremely comfortable. The skin rejuvenation treatments would certainly compliment your other facial treatments by further improving the texture, firmness and overall complexion of the skin.

Ahh OK. That's abit too far out of my price range. Thank you for your time x

Ahh OK. That's abit too far out of my price range. Thank you for your time x

That's okay. We do offer special discounts and promotions at the beauty shows, and we also have our unique 0% interest finance scheme, so please feel free to get in contact again if this is something you look at in the future. We will be happy to arrange a demo for you at your salon - no obligation, just a chance to see the device and ask any questions :)

Have a great week!

Hi skyncare. Can you send me some more info on the biocare-one . Ive done alot of research and local research into what people offer, I want the SHR and tattoo removal. Are you ABT accredited for my insurance purposes? Also I'm level 3 beauty , with the training that comes with this, would that be classed as a level 4? Thanks

Latest posts

Back