Laser Lipo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Boss told me today that we are getting the machine - probs within the next 4 weeks - we all buzzing about it - we have to go to rugby for the training - yey - cant wait, and after talking about it to clients, there is quite a big interest in the treatment

we will be the only salon in the north east with this machine, so we getting the papers involved (for advertising etc)

CANT WAIT :lol:

Have fun, but what is it exactly

wow it looks very impressive, you can put me down as a guinnea pig if you need someone to try it out :lol:

wow it looks very impressive, you can put me down as a guinnea pig if you need someone to try it out :lol:

youll be behind me flower :lol:
:hug:

Boss told me today that we are getting the machine - probs within the next 4 weeks - we all buzzing about it - we have to go to rugby for the training - yey - cant wait, and after talking about it to clients, there is quite a big interest in the treatment

we will be the only salon in the north east with this machine, so we getting the papers involved (for advertising etc)

CANT WAIT :lol:

Hi there...
I have been looking into laser lipo but I am so confussed with all the machines available now! How has the laser lipo gone down in your salon?Can you tell me what machine you have please.
Many thanks xx :)

This thread is from 2 and a half years ago.

Latest posts

Back