Laser Therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy w

Reaction score
Just wondering if any geeks out there have had laser therapy on their faces and if so were you happy with the results.
Kathy

Hi there
I would be interested to know this as well, BUPA do this service I believe.

Regards
Deb379

Hi, just wondering what area of laser therapy for area you are interested in? ie: wrinkles, hair removel, thread veins, birth marks,etc ? As different lasers threat different things? I have had 'laser' for hair removel and pleased with the results, its expensive and it can take quite a few treatments. Heather x

Im looking at laser therapy for wrinkles (thanks to aussie sun)im also looking into photofacial skin rejuvenation as its only new out here so if anyone knows anything about it all info would be helpfull.

Kathy

heatherw55 said:
Hi, just wondering what area of laser therapy for area you are interested in? ie: wrinkles, hair removel, thread veins, birth marks,etc ? As different lasers threat different things? I have had 'laser' for hair removel and pleased with the results, its expensive and it can take quite a few treatments. Heather x

Latest posts

Back