Lash and brow tinting questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie--x

Reaction score
i was booked to do a marvelbrow course on Monday but have been phoned today to tell me it's cancelled. I've been looking into other courses and wondered what people thought of offering brow and lash tinting? Is it a popular treatment? They do teach brow shaping with tweezers.
I can't afford to do the tinting and pay for the facial waxing course for the same day too so I would have to wait a month to do that one
Does it sound worthwhile or should I save to do both together? I hope this makes sense lol xx

I get a lot for brow and lash tinting but they tend to want a wax as well I'd wait until I could do both x

I don't think I've ever tinted an eyebrow without waxing or plucking as well, the two really go together hand in hand. On the other hand, if there's only a month between the two training courses, do the tinting one, practice for a month and then add in the waxing.

Thank you for your replies!
I've managed to afford to get on both courses! It's been a bit of a stretch but I thought it would be best to do them together!

Latest posts

Back