Lash Extension question....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glome

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm just starting out and I'm not sure what I need to order before my I start.

Does anyone recommend to their clients Lash Sealent which they should use on a daily basis? Does it work?
Also do you find that clients like to use an oil free mascara, especially for the people who's natural lashes are light?

Also what's the most common eyelashes used....if there are any!!

I have the option to buy these, but don't want to pay the money out if they don't make a difference.

Thanks

Hi, I have both Sealer and Mascara for retail and I would say every single one of my clients has bought the sealer after their first appointment. Mascara sometimes but I still think you would need to be able to offer this.

I also do skincare so have non oily eye and facial products should they need them but wouldnt necessarily if I didnt do skincare.

As for lashes, ultimately you will want a fairly broad range to be able to provide various looks but initially I would say J .2 in the shorter lengths 6,7,8 as I may sometimes use these on the inner eye but you could get away with B's. B lashes and C lashes I use the most of. so if you can, I would get say 7,9,11,13 in one and 8,10,12 and 15 in another to start with in .2 thickness then maybe add a thicker .25 but not in the longest lenghts.

With these you should be able to provide a decent set of lashes.

Good luck

Heather x

Hi, I have both Sealer and Mascara for retail and I would say every single one of my clients has bought the sealer after their first appointment. Mascara sometimes but I still think you would need to be able to offer this.

I also do skincare so have non oily eye and facial products should they need them but wouldnt necessarily if I didnt do skincare.

As for lashes, ultimately you will want a fairly broad range to be able to provide various looks but initially I would say J .2 in the shorter lengths 6,7,8 as I may sometimes use these on the inner eye but you could get away with B's. B lashes and C lashes I use the most of. so if you can, I would get say 7,9,11,13 in one and 8,10,12 and 15 in another to start with in .2 thickness then maybe add a thicker .25 but not in the longest lenghts.

With these you should be able to provide a decent set of lashes.

Good luck

Heather x
I am so glad everyone asks these questions, I get all my research questions answered:hug:
Heather, which skin care brand do you recomend/use with your eyelash clients please?

Susie, I use Eve Taylor anyway and their eye make up remover is oil free and lovely to use on lashes and a fraction of the cost of my EE one so my clients love me!! Their Purifying wash is fine to use also and they do a lovely eye gel which also conditions your lashes without affecting the extensions.

H xx

Thanks Heather, that has been really helpful. There is so much to know and learn. This is why I love this website. Any more advice is always welcome.

I recommend ultimate glaze from the eyelash design company (lash perfect) my customers love it.

Yes The Ultimate Finishing Glaze from Lash Perfect is the sealer that I retail.

Latest posts

Back