Lash extensions ... who did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
After being asked on many occasions by my clients about whether I offer lash extensions, ive decided to take the plunge. So I have a few questions!

Who did you train with?
Did the training include products for the extensions?
How much do you charge for a full set?
How much do you charge for maintenance?

any other advice would be valuable! xx

I trained with CTA using marvel lashes the course required you to buy the kit but was not that expensive. really liked the training was not too sure of the quality of the glue that they supplied as the glue was really globby lashes would stick together not the most perfect effect.

I have tried another glue and then Louise from CTA contacted me as they now have their own brand Glam Lash, Which I have to say I like. The glue dries faster but in a workable time not too fast so this makes the other lashes not stick and you can work a little faster once your used to doing the lashes.

At the mo I am only charging £40 for a set as my area wont pay the big bucks for them so better sets at £40 than none at all Infill I charge £20.

Contact Louisetherapy as I think they are training in the midlands this month.

Cath
x

Last edited:
hi cath how long do these , actually last.,,, and how many is a set? xx

They are like nails need to be redone every 2 to 3 weeks depending on your natural lashes falling out. You would infill the lashes to make them full again. 35 to me is a half set and anything from 70+ is a full set. If you check out my pictures the glam lash pictures are 35 lashes per eye so they are a wee half set and you can see there are a lot of natural lashes left that could be added to.

I charge £40 per set taking up to 2 hours to do depending on the clients natural lash quantity.

anything else you want to ask just give me a shout and if I can help I will.

Cath
x

Latest posts

Back