Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurajn

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Trained back in March with Lash Perfect in Semi Perm lash extensions.

Currently at home still using my J curls as I am finding these are still easier too apply for me.

Admittedly I haven't done loads of sets maybe 3 a week just on friends of mine - not anywhere near enough to offer clients! but I just don't feel like I am getting anywhere fast with them.

I'm using J 0.2 its 8's 9's 10's and 11's.

I'm so confused if these are even a good type to use to create full looking lashes and how long it took you all to start getting good at lashing?

I started about the same time as you and I'm still using j curls! I've introduced some b/c curls just to the corner of the eyes. :)

Hi Geeks

Trained back in March with Lash Perfect in Semi Perm lash extensions.

Currently at home still using my J curls as I am finding these are still easier too apply for me.

Admittedly I haven't done loads of sets maybe 3 a week just on friends of mine - not anywhere near enough to offer clients! but I just don't feel like I am getting anywhere fast with them.

I'm using J 0.2 its 8's 9's 10's and 11's.

I'm so confused if these are even a good type to use to create full looking lashes and how long it took you all to start getting good at lashing?

J curls are the most diverse lash to use try using b curls maybe? They are similar to J curls but have a more curled end to them this will allow you to get fuller looking lashes. If find you like the J curls try using a longer length prehaps? Try full sets with 9 11 13mm or 8 10 12mm or go up in thickness instead of .20 try .25 they are more heavier but they may not last as long.

Everything takes time just keep ploughing through its all worth it in the end :lol:

I would avoid 0.25, they are too heavy for most.
Most people seem to think that to get longer thicker looking lashes you need to go longer and thicker in length. This isn't true and is the first step towards spidery daisy cow lashes.

Def try 8,10,12 or 9,11,13 like mentioned before, these work really well.
Experiment with c lashes. They make a big difference.
Also try mixing shorter lashes in with your longer ones. A section of 11mm with a few 13mn dotted through will actually look longer and thicker than just 13mm (as an example)

Don't worry, it takes time and practice but you'll get there :D xx

Thanks geeks I really appreciate all your advice.

Tomorrow I am going to order some 0.2 C curl lashes in different lengths and buy the mannequin from lash perfect to practice on whilst am on hols! I guess practice makes perfect! Xxx

Latest posts

Back