Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda

Reaction score
Hi
I Had some 'i lash' lashes applied at the Birmingham beauty show and absolutely loved them :) unfortunatly I couldn't find a solon near me to maintain them. Anyone know where i can get them done in the North West area, I live in Wigan. I dont mind which product is used as i would be keen to try any. I am thinking of introducing them into my salon.
Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Amanda

Hi :green:

I've been in the eyelash extensions business since they first came to the UK two years ago and have been educating for the past six months.

I'm based in Cheshire, which may be a bit too far for you, but I'll have a scout around and see if I can think of anyone closer to you, who I could recommend....

Thanks Amy
The Wirral is a bit far for me, as I would really want to maintain them every two weeks, my own natural lashes are pathetic :-( I would appreciate any contacts for the service. I did ask i lash (the company that applied the extensions at the show) to contact me with salons in my area but they never got back to me!
So unfortunatly back to sqaure one!!!
Amanda

Latest posts

Back