Lash FX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dimple sharma

Reaction score
thinking of doing a lash fx semi permanent lashes course at college costing £170 . is it worth it?

anyone pls A advice as course is actually this thursday

anyone pls A advice as course is actually this thursday

That's a good price for training with a brand. Well it is if you get kit included.

What I will say is that you might want to shop around. It might not cost that much more to do a vtct or city and guilds qualification where you can then use any brand upon qualification. It depends what you want to achieve really.

Lash fx kits are good. It's a good brand to be using. Equally doing lash extensions isn't for everyone so again it depends what you want to achieve. Personally I'm trained and qualified in the treatment but I don't do it because I don't want the responsibility in terms of working near the eyes and allergies etc but that's just me and my opinion.

Let us know how you get on :)

I am really confused as ppl r giving diff opinions abt this lash fx products . I am thinking is it worth training with them or no

Sorry to jump on your thread but I trained in Hollywood lashes years ago (I hated them, found it tedious and took them off my treatment list) but I'm thinking of retraining in nouveau or flirties, does anybody have any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks in advance

I am really confused as ppl r giving diff opinions abt this lash fx products . I am thinking is it worth training with them or no

If you don't want to commit to a particular brand and want to try different ones you'd be better off doing a vtct course in lash extensions.

I couldn't see any vtct in lash extension in college.

I couldn't see any vtct in lash extension in college.

Yeah it's something you'll have to do a Google search for and perhaps be willing to travel.

I have done the lash fx course. I thought it was fine. They are part of lash perfect and the products are top quality.

Latest posts

Back