Lash glue help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahb_91

Reaction score
Hi

I've just started training in Lash extensions. I've done all my case studies now just waiting on my certificate so I can get insured and start advertising

However, i'm struggling with the glue. For my first 4 sets I used flirties sensitive glue (as the slow drying time gave me extra time to work with) as I've improved I knew I needed to use a faster glue as I was just waiting around with an isolated Lash trying to prevent stickies! I was also finding every person (friends and relatives I was practicing on) saying it was incredibly stingy and irritating for the first 20 mins.

So today on my last case study I moved on to the other glue included in my kit (flirties expert adhesive) thankfully I had no issues with stinging even though this ones supposed to be stronger! However, I think it might be a bit too fast for me. I only get to dip about 3 lashes in it before it goes gloopy!! But I definitely prefer how fast it dries on the Lash, ready for me to move on to the next one.

Has anyone got any suggestions of a glue that is in between a slow, beginner glue and a fast setting glue? The only other flirties adhesive is ultra and that's supposed to be even faster!!

Latest posts

Back