Lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani82

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a client (who is my cousin) she is doing my head in by wanting new lashes every 2 weeks. They are a nightmare to get out (plus she insists on putting mascara over them) and I fear she will lose so many lashes. Can you suggest a good express lash glue to use on her instead? So as she can have them fortnightly.

I use eyelash emporium sensitive glue for express lashes and find it amazing! Xx

I also use the lash emporium platinum glue, it's fab. It doesn't dry white like a lot of glues do and has a 2 sec drying time, so you have to be able to work fast. If your cousin likes to still apply mascara, the lash emporium do a mascara designed to use on top of extensions for that added effect.
Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks girls, do you use normal remover for these? X

I also use the lash emporium platinum glue, it's fab. It doesn't dry white like a lot of glues do and has a 2 sec drying time, so you have to be able to work fast. If your cousin likes to still apply mascara, the lash emporium do a mascara designed to use on top of extensions for that added effect.
Hope that helps

This would also be a nightmare to get off wouldn't it? And maybe not suitable for expressing ? X 😏

To remove I use the gel remover by lash emporium. It comes off easy enough but must be removed by a professional. I remove 3 weeks after in fills then re apply a new set.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back