Lash lift advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelloPrettyBeauty

Reaction score
I have just trained with eyeluvlashes and having completed my first few lash lifts in the big bad world I'm not sure if I am expecting too much or the brand isn't very good.

Does anybody else use this brand? My trainer said their products are made in the same factory as Nouveau.

One of the girls I practiced on previously had LVL at a salon and from what I remember was much more of a lift and curl when she had them done.

I then did another friend yesterday and again feel that the effect wasn't very dramatic. Is it me or the products?!

These are the lash lifts I refer to. I think it's the tint that makes the difference rather than the lift!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471502940.340253.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471503025.927693.jpg

The photos arnt coming up for me at mo but are you using the correct size shield as well for the lashes you are working on?

I believe I was!! I used a medium on one and small on the other...

Do you apply the solution at the very base of the curl? Where the lashes first touch the shield as I have found that if you place it more around the bend of the shield it doesn't curl as much xxx

I also think the lifts on the pics are fine though [emoji15] xxx

If the lashes are quite long do you use a larger shield as I was having good results but sometimes I get the odd one I'm disappointed with x

Hiya I use Eyeluvlash and I will post some pics - I had the same problem but messaged them and asked them what's the maximum time I can leave the product on for, they advised 15 so I do that now on all clients unless I notice they have fine or weak hair.

I also notice a huge difference as to how I glue the eyelashes on the shield, I won't put them straight up I actually glue them slightly more toward the nose as over wise I find the lift looks more natural!

Yours do look fine though, I think maybe next time try and place the lashes inwards more x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 85
Try a D curl if you like it to be curlier and apply on each lash. Here is my sample.

I had the exact same problem in using eyeluvlashes lash lift .. Some did not lift at all ! I now leave it on for longer as 12 mins does absolutely nothing and clients were very very disappointed... Happy for you to send me a private message as I know exactly how you feel right now ! X

Could u take a pic of your application? I.e positioning if your lashes against the pads? I use lash Base products

See attached lash base lift x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 110
I think the lash lifts look fine but I would try the gluing towards the nose and see if that works ok and always just apply thin line as near to base of lashes. I have glued mine straight up and the lift has been amazing.

Triniann what is a d curl

I never get notifications to say when someone comments on my post!!! But thank you all for your comments. I've now switched to elleebana lash lift to see how I get on with that brand. Have done a couple and have found the results better so far, and much quicker than eyeluvlashes! Fingers crossed!!
As for the D curl...that refers to lash extensions not lash lifts!! X

Hellopretty will u let me know how elleebana products are like thanks

I read something here about placing the lashes on a slight angle towards the bridge of nose as opposed to vertically. I'm going to try that next!

Latest posts

Back