Lash lift help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megfrater

Reaction score
Hi ladies, has anyone ever had a problem with one eye lifting more than the other? Xx

Lash lift problems are generally always therapist error. One lifting better than the other could be anything from residue left on lashes from make up or remover, firmness when lifting to improper positioning of the rod or lotions. Wait a few days and redo the less lifted side, just reduce your times slightly. X

Did you notice it straight after the shields came off, or was it the next day? When I had mine done in training both eyes lifted perfectly, but that night I slept on my face and squished one side down slightly, it was noticeable the next day.

If its straight after the shields come off then unfortunately like the others have said its probably something you are doing :( xxx

they have both lifted but one just seems more than the other, it was my first lash lift at home .. Followed all the steps just not sure what went wrong xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437936993.589079.jpg

Latest posts

Back