Lash lift/perm adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrybaby

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've just checked my lash lift adhesive and it's all solidified, must have left the lid loose :-(

Could I use strip lash adhesive as an alternative until I get some more? Does anyone know what the differences are between the 2?

Thanks.

Strip lash adhesive isnt a medical grade adhesive so would last a week at the absolute most. It also tends to go tacky and look stringy so I wouldn't use it for lash extensions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

If it's the same as my lash perm adhesive that is just there to glue the lashes to the rod kinda thing then maybe. I would test it out first to see if it works as I don't know if the perming lotion will work through it very well. I suggest you pop to a sallys or something though tomorrow morning and pick up a bottle. It won't be too expensive x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I tried this a few weeks ago on my mum when i left my glue at work and unfortunately the strip lash adhesive doesn't set quick enough your left holding the lashes in place for around 2 minutes even longer as some lashes didnt stick straight away as the glue was so thin. it adds ages on to your service time but can be done in an emergency xxx

Latest posts

Back