Lash lift problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi guys
Just done a lash lift this evening! The lady has previously had LVL and had really good results but has had flirties lash lift with poor results and then tonight I did a flirties lash lift for maximum timings and it still wasn't that great. Has anyone had these problems with flirties as opposed to lvl?
Are the formulas stronger etc???
Thanks
Nicola

I found when I did I lash lift using I-lift lashes on a lady who'd previously had her lashes done with flirties that and she said it not me that the lift was so much better, so maybe the product is weaker. But I can't confirm that as I've never used it.

hi guys
Just done a lash lift this evening! The lady has previously had LVL and had really good results but has had flirties lash lift with poor results and then tonight I did a flirties lash lift for maximum timings and it still wasn't that great. Has anyone had these problems with flirties as opposed to lvl?
Are the formulas stronger etc???
Thanks
Nicola

Have you checked dares on the sachets? I find lash base better than lvl so as max has said could be product.

Latest posts

Back