Lash lift to lifted?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelz29

Reaction score
I've been doing lash lifts for about a year with always brilliant results though lately my lifts seem very lifted sometimes too much. How can this be please??

You could use a larger shield i.e. if you use a small, try a medium xx

Have you got a photo example?

The same thing has been happening to me, most recently this afternoon. I realised today that the clients which it has happened to have had quite fine lashes, so maybe it is the lift solution being left on too long?

My client felt the same also with the end Lashes. She said her eyes look smaller? Which I didn't think they did have any of you been able to relax the Lashes after this? What did you do next?x

My client felt the same also with the end Lashes. She said her eyes look smaller? Which I didn't think they did have any of you been able to relax the Lashes after this? What did you do next?x
Have you got a pic? I'm finding it hard to imagine xx

You could also try using a rod instead of a shield. The Elleebana rods give a lovely curl. If they are too curled then try a larger shield and also make sure that the solution is only on the base of the lashes and not on the tips :)

Latest posts

Back