Lash lift, which size?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi I've got a new client coming up soon. and she has a very hooded eye and short straight lashes. I was thinking the smaller pad which would give more of a lift then a curl. I will have to tape the lid of the eye up full stop but should I go for more of a lift or a curl ? X

Any advice please? X

Depends on how much hood there is. You need to asses if skin will end up touching lifted lashes. That would be irritating for the client so pick your size according to that. You can also tilt your guard a little bit instead of using bigger one for more dramatic effect.

How would I tilt them. They are really quite hooded as she's an older client x

You need to check the clients lashes and ask her to look in different angles so you can check, sometimes very hooded lids would be better having a medium shield, so lashes don't get caught. (I am a I-lift lashes educator and have taught another well know brand before too)

I thought about that. Suppose the bigger shield will lift up and out instead of just upmarket thanks for replies x

Latest posts

Back