Lash lifts turning out badly!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat2610

Reaction score
Any tips for lash lifts every one I do I’m disappointed. I don’t get the ‘wow’ results I’m expecting

What is your method and we can see if there is anything in that that is causing them not to come out great?

I follow the instruction sheet that comes with the pack exactly (I am trained but since being unhappy with results I follow the instructions) So prep and cleanse lashes, apply the roller and stick the lashes to it then apply step 1 for 15 mins, remove excess, apply step 2 for 15 mins, wash off and apply oil for 5 mins x

Do you cleanse the lashes with an oil free make up remover? When removing at the end what do you do to remove? With the oil you may be putting it on for too long! Are you using the correct size rod for the lash length?

Yes I do, I follow exactly the timings the instructions say. I just remove with a cotton bud and rose water. I always use medium rods never large

Yes I do, I follow exactly the timings the instructions say. I just remove with a cotton bud and rose water. I always use medium rods never large

Are you putting enough solution on the lashes?

Latest posts

Back