Lash Perfect furniture...Does anyone know where I can buy it from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manda Panda

Reaction score
I have just seen a picture of the new Lash Perfect salon... absolutely gorgeous!!
Does anyone know where I can buy the chairs and chest, Im opening a salon in December and have been looking for something very similar.
Lash Perfect Lash Bar unveiled! | Lash Perfect

I would think it prob bespoke furniture. But if you are a lash perfect client, why not ask them directly - you never know?

I've seen similar chests if drawers / cupboards at home sence , but they get new things in all of the time and all stores stock is different I think?? :)

Thanks for you help guys:hug: Still cant find them chairs! x

Tk maxx do some gorge furniture u might get some chairs like that there

I have just seen a picture of the new Lash Perfect salon... absolutely gorgeous!!
Does anyone know where I can buy the chairs and chest, Im opening a salon in December and have been looking for something very similar.
Lash Perfect Lash Bar unveiled! | Lash Perfect

Sorry, absolutely no idea about the furniture but I'm so excited because I'm going here for my advanced training on the 3rd November!!!

I can ask them if you would like me to????

H xx

The chairs are louis style chairs you can get them from a lot of places same with the chest of drawers try putting chateau chester in to google they sell all that sort of furniture including gorgeous mirrors at very reasonable prices. The chairs put louis chair into ebay and loads will come up aswell.

Heatherp that would be fantastic...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back