Lash Perfect - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJane10

Reaction score
Hi - apologises for the long post!

I've recently done a lash extension course with Lash Perfect - something I've always wanted to do!

I left my training day feeling okay but after seeing the results from my first 3 case studies the lashes aren't to mine or my clients expectations. I am covering every lash, there are no gaps and I am happy with the application but they have very little to no volume!

I have had novalash extensions for a while, I've attached a picture below of how my eyes looked with extensions, this is how I pictured my clients lashes would look but instead they just look longer and don't have the same volume.

Our trainer said to use the same lash as our clients have naturally so I've been using J's & B's in various thickness's and lengths(these come in my kit) I do have 1 small packet of C's in my kit however was told that I would rarely use these and that they wouldn't look right on ladies that don't naturally have this curl.
Although the trainer was lovely! I do feel slightly let down by my training and I am starting to wish I had trained with novalash

My question is how do I achieve volume?

Would really love some feedback on how to achieve this look!
Do I need to do a different course?

Thanks in advance!!
X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434290691.467483.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434290661.002774.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434290661.002774.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 20
Hi there... Could I ask what venue you was trained at??
Firstly don't be disheartened, it takes a while to get into lash extensions and feel 100% confident, so keep up with it and you will be glad you did! The more you do the more experience and you will get better and quicker.
Secondly I would most definitely try your c curl. They're our most popular curl and look a lot more noticeable from the front.. At a guess I would say that your picture is a c or maybe b.
Try to use a thickness that will suit your clients lashes, (I personally don't go heavier that 0.20 so they're not too heavy for the natural lashes)
0.15/0.20 is normally suitable for most natural lashes

You don't need a different course ... I would suggest a few more sets and see how you feel... You normally need to complete 6-10 full sets for your case studies so try to complete these first as this where you will see your lashes get fuller and fuller

Hope that helps
Jo
(Lash perfect trainer north west)

Hi Jo

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post!

I was under the impression that I wouldn't really use the C's so I'm glad that I can!

I trained in Birmingham - again I'd like to stress that the trainer was lovely but I don't feel like I know "techniques" like my other lash friends know such as "feathering" and "layering" I don't feel like I've come away with much in depth knowledge.

Do you think I should try the Russian Lashes that lash perfect do?

Natalie

It's not a problem! I think it's completely normal to feel like you are at the start so just didn't want you to think you are on your own.

I would recommend getting to grips with the classic technique first. The Russain layering & tahitian feathering is an advanced technique and is only worth doing when you feel 100% confident in The classics.
We generally recommend a year of classics before doing the advanced course.
But don't let this make you feel like your behind everyone else, classic SP is a fab treatment to have under your belt with amazing results it may just take you a little time to find your way with them and what suits your clients.

Give the C's a go and there is even a D curl if someone wants to go extra curly which will create more volume to the front of the eye (J&B are a gentler curl so won't be as noticeable from the front) just ensure you get your application Bob on also as the curlier you go the less area is adhered to the natural lash (not suitable for ultra straight lashes)

Jo

I mainly use c curl unless client has dead straight lashes I always find if you pack them out with a shorter lash they look a lot thicker :)

Latest posts

Back