Lash problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug queen

Beauty
Reaction score
Having trouble with lashes this week. I just can't work it out. I haven't changed my glue, I clean the lashes and prime and started lashing, like normal. And for some reason the glue just seemed so resistant to want to stick. Like it was sliding straight off and not gripping. It's was not old glue and it was shook well. Is there any reason anyone can think of, and it happened with 3 clients. I got them on, and they appear to have stayed on, as I saw one of the clients today. But I am not happy with it at all, it was very hard to apply them l, alot just kept coming off. Please help xxxx

Firstly i’d grill the clients because if they are not sticking they haven’t followed the preparation. Probably last minute makeup removal with something incompatible. Some will lie anyway so hard to tell.

But as i’m sure you will already have done that, I imagine it could be that you’ve got used to working in summer temperatures and humidity and now it’s suddenly cold the glue is reacting differently.

But I would be out buying new glue stat and use lash cleanser and primer on all clients to see if it makes a difference.

Latest posts

Back