Lash tint advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBBMW

Reaction score
I had a client in for a lash tint and one way or another a small amount of tint got on her hair. Her hair is dyed blonde and would naturally be grey/white. It was no doubt my fault and the client was extremely understanding. I am just looking for some advice to give to her moving forward - would her best solution be to have her hair recoloured at her next appointment with her hairdresser? She’s asked about using a little bit of hair stripper but I’m concerned this will make it brassy? All advice welcome please!!

Hi don't worry at all its easily removed , without using a stripper . firstly use a deep cleanse or clarifying shampoo on the area to see how much can be removed . that failing you can add a persulphate based product ( bleaching powder) to the shampoo and apply to the affected area , waiting upto 30 mins , if there is still no joy , you can add your 3rd product to the mix , 10 mils of 3% / 10vol peroxide to the mix , and reapply . this will lift all remaining dye soflyt from the hair . rinse shampoo and condition . she may need to reapply her toning formula on this strand as you now have a raw section of hair in an untoned state . good luck ! x

@wdoyle Thank you so much, will give this a go :)

Latest posts

Back