Lash tint before lash extensions-FOC?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
if you need to tint client's lashes before applying LE's (due to client having fair lashes) do you do the tint FOC? or do u charge?

Charge. Don't give away your product! It's up to them if they want it. just make sure you patch test for both.
Why should someone get a free eye lash tint just because they have lighter lashes and someone else with brown lashes does not hehe :D I'd WANT the free tint even if I didn't NEED it then.
Next thing you know your doing 2 treatments for the price of one and not earning half as much as you thought!
That's just me though :) xx

Laura💋

Charge. Don't give away your product! It's up to them if they want it. just make sure you patch test for both.
Why should someone get a free eye lash tint just because they have lighter lashes and someone else with brown lashes does not hehe :D I'd WANT the free tint even if I didn't NEED it then.
Next thing you know your doing 2 treatments for the price of one and not earning half as much as you thought!
That's just me though :) xx

Laura💋

that's what i thought... xxx

Latest posts

Back