Lash tint help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerrif123

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Hoping for some advice. Did a patch test on a client for a lash tint and she has had a minor reaction. Client mentioned she previously had quite a severe reaction to a tint and that this latch test was alot milder. I of course explained I would be unable to offer the service due to the reaction.

Client asked me if there was another tint we could patch test her with and see if thst worked any better.

I have seen that Recetofill do a sensitive tint and wondered if this worked any better for clients who perhaps had an issue with other tints in the past?

Just thought I'd get some advice before purchasing as it's double the price of most tints because of the developer gel.

I would not tint her at all. It's almost impossible to pinpoint which ingredient/s the client has reacted to. Tints contain pretty much the same stuff so I really wouldn't risk it xx

Ive not used the sensitive tint but would check first before buying, i use Marvel Brow & although they say they dont need patch testing, they still say you cant use it at all if there has been a previous reaction to any kinds of tint.

I just wouldnt risk it at all xx

Latest posts

Back