Lash training advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat81

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to train in Lashes and have looked into some courses, they are quite varied in price so just wanted to get people's advice and knowledge on them? Has anyone got any opinions on the following courses:

Lash Perfect
Nouveau
Flirties
The Beauty Academy
Loreta
Gateway

I'm currently swinging towards Flirties....

TIA

Kat

Hi,

I want to train in Lashes and have looked into some courses, they are quite varied in price so just wanted to get people's advice and knowledge on them? Has anyone got any opinions on the following courses:

Lash Perfect
Nouveau
Flirties
The Beauty Academy
Loreta
Gateway

I'm currently swinging towards Flirties....

TIA

Kat
Hi who did you end up training with? Same dilemma here. Thanks

Hi I trained with nouveau for classic lashea and the training was excellent. Then made the mistake of going with British beauty acadamy for russian. You definitely get what you pay for. X

Gateway are great but they do not do Russian Volume,I did ask the tutor if they were thinking of bringing it in lol as I was thinking ahead and hoping they would.

So that means you will have to go elsewhere for Russian.

I would recommend UK Lash Institute as I did my Russian Volume there and they are brilliant,it's small numbers and you can customise your course. That way you stay in the same place and don't have to start from scratch.
What I like is that there is no push for sales or to use their products. It is up to you and you feel in control of your lash choices.
Give them a call.
http://www.uklashinstitute.com/

There are some amazing trainers out there now. I did my original training with Nouveau and it was not good. I did get them to send someone to my salon to redo it and that training was good. I then did my masters with them and again I had to redo it!
There are some amazing trainers now
Daria Ziolowska
Eliza Holmes
Vicky Rugg
Oh there's so many. It is worth travelling to a good one although there's probably one in your area.
I see you're in London. Hannah Putjato has the London Lash Pro headquarters there and their training is amazing too :)

Latest posts

Back