Lashes from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just jumping on this I thought id share the light I recently bought which I found to be cheap and extremely good

https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/the-daylight-company-duo-floor-lamp/637871-1000

I had found the exact same one from a beauty retailer for double the price! and its 15% off on your first order. I also agree with spending that little bit more on your equipment I qualified last August and bought everything on a budget im now finding I am having to rebuy things, I bought a couch for £70 on ebay however I cant quite get my legs under it enough to get close to my client so that's something to look out for when buying :) good luck with everything xx
Thanks, i actually looked at that light aswell it looks nice, but is it bright enough ?

Thanks, i actually looked at that light aswell it looks nice, but is it bright enough ?

Yes it has 4 different settings I only use mine on the 2nd but it still goes much brighter I'm really pleased with it xx

Yes it has 4 different settings I only use mine on the 2nd but it still goes much brighter I'm really pleased with it xx
Ok thanks for that, might give that one a go instead as I like it more.

Latest posts

Back