Lashing book?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a eyelash book for reference?
I did my training yesterday and I like to have something I can look onto for advice, tips etc at home (Yes I have the manual from my trainer but i've done this for my tanning and nails)
I was looking on Amazon but nothings come up, I want to get the lash bible but £35 is expensive.

Oh Pinkknails, why did you tell me about the Lash Bible??? I had it downloaded on my ipad but have now gone and ordered it online too as I wanted a hard copy but didnt realise she sold the laminated book!!! You are an unknowing enabler!!! It was £25 with £5 p&p btw xxx happy lashing xxx

Oh Pinkknails, why did you tell me about the Lash Bible??? I had it downloaded on my ipad but have now gone and ordered it online too as I wanted a hard copy but didnt realise she sold the laminated book!!! You are an unknowing enabler!!! It was £25 with £5 p&p btw xxx happy lashing xxx

Is it worth buying?

Yes BeautifiClare, is it worth getting and how much for the download version?

I've actually heard there is another one in the pipeline that isn't so expensive.

Will keep you posted

I've actually heard there is another one in the pipeline that isn't so expensive.

Will keep you posted

Iv heard that too. Xx

I have this link above but not sure if you have seen it before x

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

The download is free, as the link above. I'm a geek and just love reference items and books to hold and look through! When it comes I'll let y'all know xxx

Where is the download link? I can't find it on the site

Oops, perhaps I am being a bit blonde :o I saved it onto my ipad so it stays as a link and has its own app, sorry for my misuse of the word download! xxx

Latest posts

Back