Lashing chair ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi has or does anyone use a lashing chair i have moved into a salon and dont have much space so was thinking a chair would maybe be a good investment as i could use it for makeup and stuff aswel . I have had a look on google but cant really find what im looking for does anyone use one and if so can you give me some info x
Thanks

There is no way you could do lashes on a chair it would be uncomfortable for both yourself and the client, it's not a fast treatment either

Should of explained better sorry i do sp's which i would need to have them on a bed for but im thinking of just offering express lashes. And i have seen these chairs they recline right back something along the lines of a barbers chair if that makes sense x

Express lashes are done eyes slightly open but you will need them at the correct angle to make sure that you cannot see the actual eyeball and just the lashes to avoid getting anything in the eye does your bed not have a reclining back? If lot I'd reccomend a bed that can sit up or lie flat it will only take up the same amount of room avid can use it for all treatments then waxing, make up, pedicures etc

You can use your couch with the back up or you could use a make-up artists chair.

was in superdrug yesterday and they have got brow and lash bars now..well the one in edinburgh anyway. The girl was doing lashes on a chair with the client sitting up. They were in and out and cost £12 and £22. Marketed them as semipermanent eyelashes. They were doing eyebrow threading at £5 and top lip at £2.50 as an intro offer.

Yeah thats the type im meaning , my couch has a reclining back but i was taught to do my express lashes with eyes fully closed only reason im thinking i could get away with a chair is my clients only going to be in for approx half hour theres loads of booths in shopping centres here in dundee too and in superdrug might have to have a closer look next time im in town , i might just have to stick to my couch was just trying to combine it all including my makeup thanks x

Hi

I have just ordered a chair from eBay. Took me ages to find one.type in threading chair. It goes back so it's perfect for my express lashes and makeup

Hope this helps

Xx

Hi

I have just ordered a chair from eBay. Took me ages to find one.type in threading chair. It goes back so it's perfect for my express lashes and makeup

Hope this helps

Xx

Brilliant kirsty thanks for that seen a good one on there would be perfect . Let me know how you get on when you get it as i will only have the space for it from march , thanks :) x

Hi I don't know if u have managed to find any thing yet, but I have a make up chair that is soo comfortable it is 'body shaped' if that makes sense, has arm rests ( I have used it for massage before ) as it can lay flat but is meant to be sat up and used as a make up chair, it has a perfect head rest and my clients almost fall asleep on it.

Latest posts

Back