Last minute appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
Is anyone else only getting busy on the day? I might only have a handfull of client's booked in when I come in and then get bombarded with calls for that day. It's good to be busy but it's so hard to organise our day when you don't know what's coming when! I sometimes end up not getting a break. Is this just me or have any of the rest of you found that the resission has made everyone very last minute? And if you are one that books up in advance, how do you do it?

Happening loads to us. I have it on both sides, hair & beauty... people calling wanting full head foils and wash & blows literally there & then!
It drives me mad but I can't complain and yes, it means we can never plan a day either!
Least I'm not alone lol

have to say we are the same! Sometimes even saturdays seem to be empty and then bang! It's non stop! Especially the hairdresser - no matter how many times people are told to book in advance, the simply turn up at the doorstep expecting to be served here and now. this especially goes to men :) oh, and they think its ok to come in late :-o we cant really turn people away just yet tho as its a fairly new salon and needs a good word of mouth :)

I'm so glad this isn't just us!

Late Comers, People who don't allocate enough time then want us to rush, People who just turn up and want to be seen there & then... driving me and the staff mad but we're new, thankful for the business and hoping it will calm down!

I've had quite a few of these yeah. There are some cases though that I say I am just waiting for a client with and don't have time for a treatment. Well, when I say some I mean one...she has a really bad attitude and takes offence at everything said (for instance we were talking what days I was open and I said oh I'm open every day but Sunday and Monday, and she took offence and started having a go at me for "only 2 days off!!") I know times are hard but I'm not having horrible clients just turning up and expecting treatments...the nice ones are a different story.

Oh tat's good to know everyones in the same boat! I miss te days you'd be booked weeks in advance! Thanks everyone xxx

Latest posts

Back