Last minute purchase of hair extension aftercare.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocksOfLove

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone know where I can urgently purchase some hair extension shampoo and conditioner? I have clients over the weekend first on Friday early morning. I placed an order with options on Wednesday of last week so expecting my delivery at the latest today but I have just been informed there is a delay as they are busy and they will inform me when they dispatch it with no dates or anything. All my clients receive an aftercare pack, and my client on Friday is coming up from Nottingham for me to fit her extensions (I'm near leeds) so I can't simply drop it off once it's recieved and it looks really unprofessional me not having what is advised etc etc.

Options normally deliver within the week so I'm a little mift as he advised me last week it would be, I have my last shampoo/conditioner away yesterday. If they let me know closer to the time I ordered I could have ordered some online :(

Any ideas?

Olletta xxx

Is there another technician you know close by that could lend you some? I cant think of anything else other than to buy off sallys or another trade place, most likely they will only stock balmain though.

I don't have any wholesalers near me apart from leeds. But I'm away tomorrow for a funeral so I'm unsure if it they will still be open by time I'm back. Mass panic lol! If I order online it won't be here in time. I love options never had problems but it's annoyed me they only emailed me after I email them the day I expect to receive it all. I'm thinking ill see if I can sneak away early tomorrow to have a trip to leeds. Oh and I don't get on with the local extensionist after she messaged my clients!!! Lol :) xx

I don't have any wholesalers near me apart from leeds. But I'm away tomorrow for a funeral so I'm unsure if it they will still be open by time I'm back. Mass panic lol! If I order online it won't be here in time. I love options never had problems but it's annoyed me they only emailed me after I email them the day I expect to receive it all. I'm thinking ill see if I can sneak away early tomorrow to have a trip to leeds. Oh and I don't get on with the local extensionist after she messaged my clients!!! Lol :) xx

We're about do you live x

Well Steeton which is near Skipton xx

Hello,

Anyone know where I can urgently purchase some hair extension shampoo and conditioner? I have clients over the weekend first on Friday early morning. I placed an order with options on Wednesday of last week so expecting my delivery at the latest today but I have just been informed there is a delay as they are busy and they will inform me when they dispatch it with no dates or anything. All my clients receive an aftercare pack, and my client on Friday is coming up from Nottingham for me to fit her extensions (I'm near leeds) so I can't simply drop it off once it's recieved and it looks really unprofessional me not having what is advised etc etc.

Options normally deliver within the week so I'm a little mift as he advised me last week it would be, I have my last shampoo/conditioner away yesterday. If they let me know closer to the time I ordered I could have ordered some online :(

Any ideas?

Olletta xxx

I wish I had some to send you :( I am procrastinating with it :(

Sally's sell Balmain stuff but it's £xxx per bottle :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I have sorted it :) I have some mini bottles left. I've messaged them both saying I'll have to give then the mini bottles and post the products as soon as I receive them but the minis will last. Luckily I know my two clients and they're not customers I don't know. Soo annoyed! Xx

I only have 4 sets of minis left and 3 clarifying shampoos, best get my order in too :cry:

Latest posts

Back