launch/relaunch party for home salon any ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rheanna

Reaction score
Hi all, so i'm just coming to the end of my NVQ level 2 Beauty & will be qualified around the end of June,

Over the last couple of years i've also trained in Spray tan & minx & have built up quite a few clients doing case studies & getting busier all the time. I have kept my prices for Beauty deliberately low & have told all my clients that they will go up at the end of June by about 50% & I really want to do this in conjunction with a Launch/Relaunch party.

I have a home salon, which is at one end of my house (converted garage), L shaped house, & you go through the office to get in.

So my question really is does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work.. thought so far..I'm going to invite all current clients to come along & bring a friend & then give them a refer a friend card for 1/2 price treatment (so they & their friend get one each) hopefully increase my clients straight away!
I'm thinking of getting a couple of (therapist) friends to help me out with maybe mini shellac or minx - maybe just big toes & thumbs? & givng out refreshments & goodie bags.

My Salon, office, kitchen & hall would be open but nowhere else.
Sooo any ideas has anyone ever done anything like this in the home before?

no-one have any ideas or inspiration for me then :|

Latest posts

Back