Lava shell massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVW

Reaction score
Hi there, can anyone give me any thoughts on Lava Shell massage, I am thinking of doing the training but wanted to get some thoughts from anyone offering it currently. I have a very small, part time business from home, but I had a lava shell massage last week and it was fab. Any feedback welcome!
Thanks
A

I have done it for about 9 months and find it fantastic. Have only had one client who has returned to normal massage after having lava shells. Everyone considers it a real treat.

Do you think it will work in a home treatment room? are you spa/salon based.
Thanks

I do work from home and it does work well. U don't need to hold lots of stock and its simple to do. I find its really popular. Good luck if u choose to do it!

Thanks Kate, I am pretty sure I will go ahead and do the training. I have not really thought of much else since I had my treatment last weekend!
Thanks
A

Hi there, can anyone give me any thoughts on Lava Shell massage, I am thinking of doing the training but wanted to get some thoughts from anyone offering it currently. I have a very small, part time business from home, but I had a lava shell massage last week and it was fab. Any feedback welcome!
Thanks
A

That's good news! Doing the training next week. I will let you all know how it goes.

That's good news! Doing the training next week. I will let you all know how it goes.

Great, I look forward to hearing how it went! Good luck.

Great, I look forward to hearing how it went! Good luck.

Well, I completed training on Monday and I really loved it. Vanessa our trainer was very thorough and the day was well organised. You must do a couple of case studies and a small test to have the full qualification but you won't be short of candidates! If you're accustomed to hot stones this will be a breeze. It is also a true therapy as well as a luxury treatment so 2 in 1. Love it!

Booked in for the course in May, cannot wait! Glad yours went well, hope you are getting lots of clients!
AVW

Latest posts

Back