LCN Gel nail Products.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maneater

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I was wondering if anybody can help please, I am trying to purchases LCN products and I have tried everything , and yes I have contacted LCN international and I'm awaiting a reply. Think the problem here is that Im based in Ireland. If anybody can name a web site in Ireland or the UK that may distribute the products or where i can gain information id be very grateful. Maybe someone already useing this product may have helpful information.
Thanks in advance.:)

Hi Guys
I was wondering if anybody can help please, I am trying to purchases LCN products and I have tried everything , and yes I have contacted LCN international and I'm awaiting a reply. Think the problem here is that Im based in Ireland. If anybody can name a web site in Ireland or the UK that may distribute the products or where i can gain information id be very grateful. Maybe someone already useing this product may have helpful information.
Thanks in advance.:)

I believe thay call themselves Beauty Concepts now in the UK. I think if you google that you will find them. They do allot more beauty stuff now than just nails.

Just wondering if you have tried this product before deciding to buy it? I did a coarse with LCN gel and hated it!! The only LCN products I use now are the colored gel and the pedique for toes. It's not gel actually, or that's what they teach you - they call it resin. It is not self leveling at all, very, very thick - not user freindly at all. The color gel/resin is more self leveling then the clear gels so I do have some and the pedique is a great product for rebuilding toes. I am in Canada so don't know where you can purchase it where you are but just wanted to give you this info before you go ahead and spend the money only to find you don't like it.

Hi, I learned gels using LCN at my school and have since used a few different brands.

LCN is different from other gels that I have used....Iam34ouch is right. They do not self level. I personally like non-self-leveling gels better. At least at this point in my training/career. LCN requires you to be more aware of the landscape of the nail (I guess is a decent way to put it) because the high spots wont just "level out".

Im using Brisa Gel now and like the fact that it is not self leveling exactly, but seems to be more "self smoothing" than LCN.

Ive been using Brisa for a couple of months now and did a set with LCN the other day and it was tough going back to the extremely thick consistency. I struggled a bit. However, I have never gotten the hang of gels that are really thin and self leveling. I just make a huge sidewall mess :)

So thats my take on LCNs gels. Hope that halps you make an informed decision. Sorry I cant help on the purchasing end as I am in America. Good luck.

Thanks for all the advice guys very helpful and think it would be a good idea to just try a sample first so that's what I'm going to do and ill keep ye informed how it works out.Ive have also contacted beauty concepts and they were very helpful.They are sending the information i need.:)

Lcn has different systems. Their three step system is not self levelling, but they do have others that are. Bondique, Fibrique, One component are all Lcn gels that self level. Its a great line, I say give it a try. Their catalogue will explain the differences between the different gels! HTH!

Hi: MissyG is right about the different systems and now LCN has introduced a new one called Solution 2 that I'm trying out. It is also self-levelling and the viscosity is, in my opinion, perfect. I still use the non-self-levelling system for very active teens etc. because I find it to be more flexible and not so prone to breakage.

Latest posts

Back