LCN or Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearce

Reaction score
Hi I'm wanting to go back to nails after some time! What to do a conversion course in LCN or brisa course! As this is what I think i need to do if I want to do brisa lite corse, as I keep reading loads about!!

Hi I use LCN at the moment but I am converting to CND brisa as I l have fell in love wih CND lol, I use shellac and with the new brisa light it just makes sense to offer products compatible, also s2 and fingertips in Edinburgh do fabulous training and have wonderful customer service, it was a easy choice for me :) x

Hi thanks! Sorry to ask questions.do you think brisa lite you can do French paint with? As I know they doing smoothing gel also sculpting gel but what about the French paint !!

To be honest I'm not really sure, maybe one of the other geeks can help been trying to keep checking forums for info, I am attending a showcase day this month, why don't you try also and get on one :) x

Latest posts

Back