LDN Skins spray gun issues?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzH

Reaction score
Hiya, I have an LDN Skins salon system (but use a diff solution) and I'm having real problems with the gun being stiff! It has a number setting on it, but don't know if that helps. My niece is a beauty lecturer & used it & said it was faulty as its so stiff to use.. It kills your wrist! But I'm not sure if the setting is wrong? Anyone else have issues with this? I'm loathe to change it as its supposed to be good & was pricey.

May be get it serviced , do you clean it after you use it? The DHA can make it stiff too

May be get it serviced , do you clean it after you use it? The DHA can make it stiff too
Yes I wash it through with water. To be honest it's new ☺️

Can you contact seller and try get some user instructions. See how you get on I use a company that repair these parts I will try find the number for you and post it on here

Can you contact seller and try get some user instructions. See how you get on I use a company that repair these parts I will try find the number for you and post it on here
I messaged but no response. I used it yesterday & fiddled with the spray level & it seemed to clear? Thanks for your help xx

Latest posts

Back