Le Chat UK supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Who are the uk le chat suppliers please?

Asu nail and beauty supplies. Based in Ireland but supply Uk too xxx

Found it on your salon store

I order from ASU - select perfect match from the left hand column of the homepage:

Asu Nail and Beauty Supplies

Super quick & great service.

I have never used Le Chat, but maybe you remember angel fingers on here , she was an Educator for Le Chat (not sure if she still is) and she was an amazing nail tech and a very helpful informative Geek. I always rated Le Chat just because she used it!
Not sure how that helps you, but I thought you would maybe remember angel fingers too, what with you having been here a while :wink2:

I have never used Le Chat, but maybe you remember angel fingers on here , she was an Educator for Le Chat (not sure if she still is) and she was an amazing nail tech and a very helpful informative Geek. I always rated Le Chat just because she used it!
Not sure how that helps you, but I thought you would maybe remember angel fingers too, what with you having been here a while :wink2:

Thank you that helps! yes I remember the name, I want to try a couple of the colour changing gels :biggrin:

Thank you for that do you like it? I trust your opinion :wink2:

Aw you're so sweet :hug:

I have limited experience because I try to wear mostly what is stocked in salon.

The top & base seem very similar to gelish to me. Good shine on the top coat but removal is that bit longer - which I suspect you will hate as an OPI lover! Maybe OPI basecoat with these? I know it's frowned upon but...

I have a selection of the mood polishes. There are some downsides - from a distance they can look a bit odd. I did my friend in sunset beach & up close lovely purpley orange but from a distance she looked like she had mangled bruised fingers :lol:. You can also see circulation problems - I used on a handful of people and it seemed quite common for one hand or foot to be differently expressing its mood... But the positives outweigh the negatives.

My fav is the off white that turns lilac (lavender blooms). I was concerned this might be unhappy in the sunny weather but it's been just fine :biggrin:

Queen fierce was the original cnd dark lava/ opi every month is oktoberfest. Seeing that colour on a friend is how how my love affair with lechat began :Love:

p.s. https://www.facebook.com/lechatnails is their facebook. I'm not usually a facebook communicator but they're very good about responding to requests for swatch comparisons etc. So if you're unsure of a colourway & want some pics in advance a quick message will get you a personalised shopper :biggrin:

Thanks for that! I have ordered a couple of the colour changing ones to try. Your salon store had vat free yesterday! Your right though I struggle to find anything I love more than opi purely on the removal :lol:

Will see how I get on!

I have a couple of the colour changing gels and love them! Wish I could have all the colours!!

I use it with my normal Gelish foundation and top coat without a problem and apply in the same way :)

I ordered them from a supplier on eBay in Ireland and never had a problem, are genuine products and super quick delivery! Xx

Oh dear I have a new nail love, I ordered some le chat and the colours are georgous :wink2:

We have just ordered 6 of the le chat mood gels and they are brilliant. Can you do layering with their gel like you can with cnd shellac?

These look gorgeous!! This might be a silly question but do they work over enhancements?

They work over enhancements:) I'm not sure if you could later them but I was only thinking last night what about doing like glistening waterfall with like sunrise sunset as a stamp over it!!!!

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just tried one of these polishes I really like it, feels like shellac on the nail I tried Chromagel lovely colours but what a nightmare to remove!!

You will like the removal too:) wrap a bit of heat and 10 mins it will flake off xxx

Oh really, Do you remove with wraps or soak in bowl? I'm trying on myself before buying more colours.

I couldn't believe the Chromagel it took soo long!!

Removes very easily with wraps! I'm in love with le chat right now, the colours are so rich looking

We have several colours in this brand! My clients love it and most importantly removes like a dream!
I just bought two new colours today, xoxo and daydream.....utterly beautiful! Sparkly and glittery with a beautiful deep colour.
Yes I too remove with heat on all brands we use, wrap up in pads and tin foil then place hands in a mitt then in heated mitts....10 mins.

Latest posts

Back