Leaflet drops!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirstie77

Reaction score
Can anyone help? This is probably a really basic question but i don't know anyone that can help me....

Are you allowed to had leaflets out in the street or do you need to have a permit? Only i've had loads of lovely leaflets printed and want to get them out there and thought it's ideal for a market day (If/when it gets a bit warmer!)

Hope you can help geeks!
Kirstie

It probably depends where you are in the country, I'm sure different councils have different policies...best to check with your local council on that one I think!

Im not sure, I would imagine so, but I guess it will depend on where you are intending to hand them out. My husband is a courier so he pops them through letter boxes for me. lol.:)

Here in Hertford, you need a permit from the council to hand out leaflets :irked:

I found this out AFTER I spent the afternoon handing out info lol. I got some T-Shirts printed & walked around with a friend wearing them, which got lots of attention.

x

Latest posts

Back