Leaflets with photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Hi
I'm in the process of sorting out some new leaflets and I'd like to have a photo of some of my nail art designs, on the back. Does anyone know if a printers will take the photo for me??? I ask because I've only got a naff little camera which takes rubbish quality photos, yet I think it might be too pricey to find a photographer who will take 1 photo for me. Any ideas?

Thanks peeps :rolleyes:

hi, the printer may be quite expensive ? not sure.. have you a friend with a good camera that could then upload them to your computer as there is a good site called VISTAPRINT that is really easy to design your own business cards, leaflets, stationery etc and is really good value, it will be fine for you to start with to see if its works instead of laying out loads of money, usually the business cards are free and you only pay postage x
have a look at it x

hi, the printer may be quite expensive ? not sure.. have you a friend with a good camera that could then upload them to your computer as there is a good site called VISTAPRINT that is really easy to design your own business cards, leaflets, stationery etc and is really good value, it will be fine for you to start with to see if its works instead of laying out loads of money, usually the business cards are free and you only pay postage x
have a look at it x

Hi Keeley

Yes I used Vista for my business cards. I did have a look at the site again as I was hoping I could take the design from my business cards and use it on the leaflets, but I just couldn't work out how to get them on there! Maybe I need to have another play around with it (and borrow my mums digital camera!).

Thanks for your help x

If you used this design from your business cards from Vista Print then it should be fairly straight forward to use the same design/pictures for your Vista Print leaflets.

Latest posts

Back